The DuroMax XP4000S 4,000 Watt Generator is designed by the professional, for the professional. It features a Fully Loaded Power Panel that is the main control center for the Generator. The Power Panel also has the Engine Shutoff switch, Volt Meter, and Circuit Breakers. These units are EPA approved for safe use in U.S. National Parks and mandated Jobsites. The Powerful DuroMax Engine is Air Cooled and can withstand use and abuse. This Generator has everything a Great Generator needs, but at a price that everybody wants. This DuroMax Workhorse can operate anything from Air Compressors, Air Conditioners to Basic Home Power (lights and fridge). The XP4000S is a tried and true piece of equipment. It is well worth it’s weight in gold; as soon as the box is opened you will be amazed at the amount of thought and science that was put into designing this unit. No corners have been cut in the manufacturing or assembly of these units. The DuroMax XP4000S unit features an Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to protect the Motor. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability, The DuroMax DS4000S Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 208cc Engine rated at delivering a peak of 4,000 surge watts / 3,300 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle an overhead Air Conditioner in a RV to basic house power. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the DS4000S features a user-friendly, Recoil Start, that’s easier than starting a lawn mower. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites. This unit can be tossed around on the jobsite or truck mounted for maximum security. It also is available with a optional Wheel and Handle kit, this makes transporting it a breeze. All DuroMax Generators are user friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
* Plenty of Power – With 4,000 peak watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
* Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 208cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
* Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
* Power Panel – The power panel includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output.
* Complies with Emissions Standards – All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
What’s in The Box:
* DuroMax XP4000S Recoil Start Generator.
* Oil Funnel
* Spark Plug Wrench
* Tool Set
* Owner’s Manual