The DuroMax model XP10000E is a heavy duty portable 16 horsepower generator that you can use to run most appliances as well as tools that use a lot of power. These generators can give you up to 10000 watts of surge power or 8000 watts of running power, and the dynamo can run at 50% load for as long as 10 hours. This power generating device can let you remain independent when the regular electricity is out because it keeps your appliances and your heat or fans running so you stay comfortable. With this DuroMax generator, you just need to have the gasoline. Once it is set up, your home can be protected from the outages caused by natural disasters and infrastructure failures. The XP10000E generator is painted gloss black and features a red and white logo and lettering so you can easily see the directions. A bold blue gas tank and engine cooling fan cover where the starter pull cord is housed add eye appeal to the unit. These portable generators feature wheelbases that can make them easy to turn around, and the hinged handle can fold down to get it out of your way when you are not using it. They have an electric start that can make them easy to turn on and a fuel tank that can hold 8.3 gallons of gas so you don’t have to frequently refuel. The electric start works by turning the key to the on position. After that, the recoil from a single pull of the start cord sets everything in motion. This 1000 watt DuroMax portable generator has several outlets for different purposes, and the voltmeter control panel can let you monitor how many watts of electric current the high-powered unit is putting out at a glance. The outlets include two 120 volt ports, a 20 amp port, a 120/240 volt outlet, a 30 amp port that is specially installed for high powered tools and construction equipment, and a 12 volt charging port that can let you plug in chargers for your battery and other rechargeable items and accessories. The portable DuroMax XP10000E weighs in at a solid 249 pounds and measures a convenient 27.5 by 29 by 40 inches. A low oil protection circuit breaker is a feature that shuts the machine off if it runs low on oil. This can help protect the 16 horsepower gasoline engine from damage so that you get the maximum use possible from it. This rugged dynamo can even be an ideal addition to any job site where powering saws, drills, and other equipment is critical. In addition to delivering plenty of wattage output from the fuel engine, this DuroMax energy generating system can run so quietly that the EPA ruled it safe to use in national parks. A spark arrestor can help reduce the risk of fire from flammable debris when using the device. The inverter feature of this generator has a manual switch that can let you change the current over to run the electricity in an RV. This is useful when you need the full amount of wattage available to run both 120 volt and 240 volt devices at the same time.
The DuroMax XP10000E 10,000 Watt Generator is the most powerful Generator currently from DuroMax. It features a fully loaded Power Panel that is the main control center for the Generator. On the Power Panel you can find the RV Switch, Idle Control, Keyed Electric Start, Engine Shutoff Switch, Volt Meter, and Circuit Breakers. These units are EPA and CARB approved, and are also safe to use in U.S. National Parks thanks to the quiet exhaust with spark arrestor. The sound level of these generators are 72 dBA while running a load and drops down to 45 dBA while idle control is engaged with no load for quiet operation. DuroMax Generators are designed to help you stay safe and secure during any type of power outages, expected or unexpected. DuroMax Generators are perfect for any application where portable power is needed; whether it’s because of a natural disaster or camping in the woods, DuroMax will deliver. These generators are designed with painstakingly attention to every detail. No corners have been cut in the manufacturing or assembly of these units. The DuroMax XP10000E unit features an Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to protect the Motor. A newly added feature is the Idle Control (referred to as Auto Throttle) which enable the motor to maintain RPM’s under varying loads. This help maximizes fuel efficiency while minimizing the noise output. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability, The DuroMax XP10000E Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 420cc Engine rated at delivering a peak of 10000 surge watts / 8,000 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle high requirement loads as well as multiple small load appliance’s simultaneously. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP10000E features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that’s as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. (except water – we are working on ski’s). The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites. All DuroMax Generators are user friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
* Plenty of Power – With 10,000 starting watts and 8,000 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
* Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 439cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
* Idle Control – Lowers the RPMs of the generator when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise. Ideal on job sites where power is used intermittently.
* MX2 Technology – Get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Ideal for usage with RVs.
* Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
* Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 240V 30A outlet, and 1 240V 50A outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
* Complies with Emissions Standards – All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
What’s in The Box:
* DuroMax XP10000E Recoil Start Generator.
* Oil Funnel.
* Spark Plug Wrench.
* Tool Set.
* Wheel and Handle Kit.
* DC Charging Cables.
* Owner’s Manual