With the WEN 11000-Watt Dual Fuel Electric Start Generator, you’ll be able to create power from 2 different sources. Simply select your preferred method, either gasoline or LPG, & power on the generator using the electric start. Propane provides the generator w/9500 surge & 7500 running-Watts while gasoline creates up to 11000 surge & 8300 running-Watts. Our-packed panel features 4 120-Volt GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120-Volt 30 Amp twist lock outlet (L5-30R), a 120-Volt/240-Volt 50 Amp outlet (NEMA 14-50R), & a 12-Volt DC cigarette-lighter-style plug. Run your lights, TV, refrigerator, sump pump, power tools, or other essentials w/ease. The WEN Watchdog CO Shutdown Sensor helps protect both you & your family by automatically turning off the generator if dangerous levels of carbon monoxide are detected. The wheel & handle kit makes transportation easier while the included 47 in. LPG hose allows for immediate connection to propane tanks. w/its 240-Volt of power & 457 cc engine, this CARB & EPA III compliant generator is the perfect companion for emergency backup. Simply plug your transfer switch into the NEMA 30A twist lock for electricity in times of need. Fill the gas tank w/up to 6.6 Gal. of gasoline for an 8.5-hour half-load runtime. It’s durable enough for the job site & compact enough for easy storage. & because it’s a WEN product, your generator comes backed by a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, a customer support phone line, & a 2-year warranty.
- Switch between gasoline (11000 surge-Watt, 8300 running-Watt) and propane (9500 surge, 7500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
- WEN watchdog CO shutdown sensor helps protect both you and your family by automatically turning off the generator if dangerous levels of carbon monoxide are detected
- Electric start powers the 457 cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 6.6 Gal. tank provides up to 8.5-hours of half load run time
- Includes 4 120-Volt GFCI 5-20R receptacles, 1 120-Volt transfer-switch-ready NEMA L5-30R twist lock receptacle, 1 120-Volt/240-Volt 50A NEMA L14-50R receptacle, a 12-Volt DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a wheel and handle kit, and a 47 in. LPG connection hose
- Includes a 2-year warranty